Gather recipes from the internet and old magazines. With just a tap.
The only app that lets you save recipes wherever you find them, with just a tap.
On the web, handwritten recipe cards, emails, on your computer, in other apps. Wherever your recipes are, get them in one place.
Access without internet connection. Keep your devices synced. And organize your recipes any way you want.
SEE IT IN ACTION
- Built in browser – save recipes from any website
- Take photos of recipes in your cookbooks and old magazines, then file them in RecipeTin
- Save recipes emailed to you straight into RecipeTin
- Transfer recipes from your computer in bulk
- Create your own
ORGANISE & FIND
- Organize into your own categories
- Create personal recipe collections
- Rate, flag and mark favourites
- So many ways to browse
- Powerful search and filter
- Share recipes by email
STAY IN CONTROL
- Access recipes without internet connection
- Keep your devices synced – free wireless syncingi
- Access from any computer on iCloud or Dropboxi
- Recipes stored in the original format
i iCloud and Dropbox offer free cloud storage up to a limit. Refer to the cloud provider website for additional information regarding storage limits.